The Duke immediately reminded me of someone when I first saw him but I couldn’t quite place it. And then I realized he was like a more flamboyant version of 80sglam!Pickles.
Posts tagged pickles.
So this is the first of my SDCC posts now that I’m (regrettably) back home! Obviously Dethklok-themed.
1. The amazingly talented Becky Cloonan drew Nathan for me WOW! HOT a What baabhabhiat.
2. I commissioned my bff Allie for Nathan and Pickles. u3u
3. ….And then I bought her a shirt so she would draw them again.
4. …………………And then Brendon Small signed a page in my sketchbook and I had her draw Nathan next to it.
5. Oh yeah, did I mention we met Brendon Small after the concert on the Midway? And that he signed my CD sleeve? And put my Sharpie cap in his mouth? That was a thing that happened. We got a picture with him but that will never see the light of day because wow we were gross. Con funk on top of metal concert funk never again.
6. I saw Jon Schnepp in a comic store in LA after the con and asked him to sign my Dethalbum II sleeve since I still had it on me! I didn’t even ask him to draw anything what a sweetie.
oops I actually cried through the entire last half of this episode for so many reasons wow thanks for yanking my heart in half Brendon
when I think this show can’t get gayer it does
and I’m okay with that
my favourite part was drawing dots on their noses *u*